Pokemon RPG: Sennta Region
Welcome to the Sennta Region! Login or Sign-Up to start exploring a new world of pokemon designed especially for you!
Welcome to the Sennta Region! Login or Sign-Up to start exploring a new world of pokemon designed especially for you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to this mystical and strange region where an exciting adventure awaits you!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» WOW! WE'VE MOVED! NEW! COOL!
Hello Everyone! EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 2:48 am by The Pumpkin

» I'm sorry.
Hello Everyone! EmptyMon May 26, 2014 2:35 am by Axel

» Death of an RP?
Hello Everyone! EmptyTue May 20, 2014 4:08 am by Flamelunar

» Axel on the Set
Hello Everyone! EmptyWed May 07, 2014 2:52 am by Shad Reigns

» Comatose
Hello Everyone! EmptyTue May 06, 2014 2:20 am by Shad Reigns

» Update My PC Plz
Hello Everyone! EmptyWed Apr 23, 2014 8:44 pm by DarkEko13

» Yeah well...
Hello Everyone! EmptyWed Apr 23, 2014 8:16 am by DLeck6211

» Waiting for a reply
Hello Everyone! EmptyMon Apr 21, 2014 3:23 am by Dkrenovatezz

» A wild (Dark) Suicune appeared!!!
Hello Everyone! EmptyWed Apr 16, 2014 11:36 pm by DarkSuicune98

Spotlight!
Member of the month, topic of the month, and character of the month will be displayed here on the first of every month. Keep an eye out.
Sennta Forecast
"Hi, I'm the weather man for Sennta and I'm completely irrelevant to the plot. Nobody really cares, but right now during the winter of Sennta we're having cold winds and heavy snow on Mount Univ. Most of the region is chilly, the high being 62 in most areas, and the low being 10. Keep that in mind before sending out your grass type pokemon to play. Ahahahaha! Back to you irrelevant news woman!"
Affiliates
Hello Everyone! 11vn11wHello Everyone! Adbaff_zpsfa518648Hello Everyone! Emh_af10Hello Everyone! AdbTweAHello Everyone! ElCHl3tHello Everyone! Images2
Vote 4 Us
Vote for us at Pokémon RP Topsites: Click here!

Hello Everyone!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Peter&Friends

Peter&Friends

Hello Everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Hello Everyone!   Hello Everyone! EmptyMon Mar 17, 2014 6:49 pm

Greetings and salutations everyone! I'm Kara, I just turned twenty years old (so I'm pretty old now oh god) and I live in California (PDT timezone). For those who may not know California, it's in the United States. I go to college as a second year Theatre major also if anyone was curious!

Hobbies-wise, I love to write. My interest in writing started out in short stories in elementary school and then it evolved into forum roleplaying various topics. My first roleplay site was actually a Naruto non-canon website and I had a blast! Since then, I've been on-again-off-again roleplaying whenever I get the time and find a good site. I still write stories, and a lot of inspiration comes from my roleplaying experiences. Perhaps I'll write a Pokemon fanfiction one day based on my experience here! As for other things I love to do, I love to sing (I used to take professional lessons, but now I just sing for fun), and I love watching movies/attending plays and critiquing what I see. It's really fun for me to analyze something I watch with someone, so if anyone has seen any good movies recently and want someone to discuss it with, I'm always up for a good discussion! Smile

I actually do have some questions! I'm working on my application for my character, Peter, and I want him to start out as a trainer but then be a Team Univ grunt. Like, I want something to happen to him on his journey where he'd want to join the team and give up being a Pokemon trainer (it'll make more sense when I post his app, haha). If that's possible, I'd love to do that for a good plot! Also, I'm joining the site with one of my friends and we want our characters to roleplay together on routes and do some of their journey together, if that's possible. Of course, mod interactions will still be possible on those threads, but I wanted to know if it was okay that we shared some threads together.

I've been roleplaying on forums since I was in middle school, so I like to think of myself as experienced but I still have a lot to learn as a writer. I'm always trying to improve. I tend to write a lot when I post, but it's because it helps me get into the mind of my character better and if I want to convert what I write into a story, I already have good material.

My favorite Pokemon out of nostalgia is Eevee! I always loved that Eevee could evolve into other Pokemon (and it's freaking adorable). I haven't roleplayed on a Pokemon website in a looong time so I'm really excited to get into it again and interact with mods again. I always loved that I could develop a character's relationships with Pokemon in a way that the games can't. Anyway, I'd love to meet everyone who's interested and I'll get to posting my character application!
Back to top Go down
Dayashi

Dayashi

Hello Everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Everyone!   Hello Everyone! EmptyMon Mar 17, 2014 7:10 pm

Wew I am not the oldest anymore with my seventeen! (God that was awkward, being the oldest as minor) Theatre is awesome, I envy you already Razz. I can't imagine it to be impossible to travel together, just one can battle though, that's the only limitation I suppose.

And girl, you are speaking to me a on a deep spiritual level, I feel like I'm your clone or something. Also you can create a sort of bond with Pokemon now at Pokemon-Amie, my Sandslash actually avoids attacks and cures herself just not to worry me, looks at me before every battle, and random messages during battles. It's amazing, I love how they included that in the new games. It still can't compare to RPing though, where you're free to do anything as you please :3.

Anyways, glad to have you aboard Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Peter&Friends

Peter&Friends

Hello Everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Everyone!   Hello Everyone! EmptyMon Mar 17, 2014 7:35 pm

Oh geez I feel really old now hahaha XD. It's okay though! But yeah Theatre is such an awesome major and I'm glad to be a part of it. It's just great to go and see shows that you worked on and see all that come to life. If you're interested in Theatre, I definitely recommend majoring in it! Also if you need any help about choosing a major or anything, I'll help you (even though I live in the US haha).

Thanks for answering my question about that! My friend and I are happy we can have our characters travel together ^^  Is it possible for Peter to join Team Univ during his journey, even though he starts out as a Pokemon Trainer?

And yeah, I enjoyed Pokemon-Amie but you're right--it's not the same! Haha I don't even know if the games are even capable of creating a bonding experience that's similar to roleplaying, but hopefully one day they will! How they incorporated bonds in battle was really good though. When they just barely hold on and endure an attack just because of how strong the bond is. Agh, I cry every time hahaha.

Thanks for introducing yourself; it's great to meet you and I'm really glad we got to relate to each other hahaha. I'm excited to start Smile Hopefully we can get our characters to meet somehow somewhere along their journeys~

PS. Sorry I didn't see your messages on the chat! D: When I saw no one was on, I automatically logged off.
Back to top Go down
Dayashi

Dayashi

Hello Everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Everyone!   Hello Everyone! EmptyMon Mar 17, 2014 7:47 pm

Our school system is a bit different I'm afraid, I think it's a lot tougher in here to get anything remotely close to that. I kind of do want to do something with it, but I don't know, luckily I have another year to figure it out.

I am unfortunately not sure about Team Univ. Personally I don't see why not, but I am not a moderator here Razz

Oh god yes, surviving just not to disappoint the trainer, it's the best T_T... I am still fairly sure that this only happened because once I watched a movie and just mindlessly petted her while watching it.

I dare to bet we will meet IC too some day, in the meantime I will have to head for bed. I live in The Netherlands and well, that meaning it's 11.47pm and I need to get up at 8. I will most likely end up writing in class either way, but I still need to be awake for that xD And it's okay, I was fooling around Razz
Back to top Go down
Peter&Friends

Peter&Friends

Hello Everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Everyone!   Hello Everyone! EmptyMon Mar 17, 2014 7:58 pm

Aww, too bad D: Well, I hope you do figure something out; I'm always here to help if somehow I can!

Ah, that's alright! I didn't know if anyone else did it in the past or something, but I shall wait for a moderator to answer the question!

It really is the best! Many times, my Pokemon survived and it was clutch for a victory. And all just because I invested in bonding with them T_T The mini games were a bit weird for me, but luckily they were easy/casual enough where I didn't mind playing them.

Good night, Dayashi! It was great to meet you ^^ We'll definitely set a little play date for our characters one day!
Back to top Go down
Shad Reigns

Hello Everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Everyone!   Hello Everyone! EmptyTue Mar 18, 2014 4:03 am

First of all, welcome to Sennta Region, Peter!

I will be honest with you. The Pumpkin, who is head administrator/creator of this website, has gone inactive so The Pumpkin has put me in charge as head admin during his absence. Currently, we only have two staff members, Flamelunar and I. I am heavily uninformed about many things and that includes Team Univ. Just to be safe, let us keep everything about Team Univ untouched until The Pumpkin returns so as to avoid any mistakes and whatnot.

You may role-play with your friends but just to avoid confusion, a character cannot be in two places at once. Let me just throw in a heads up about you posting long ones. I have no problem with that but honestly, I am incapable of keeping up with members like that. If we are talking about three to four paragraph long, I can dig that but beyond that, I am screwed. The other mod, Flamelunar, may be able to keep up with you.

I am not saying do not post long ones. What I am saying is I hope you are fine with the huge possibility that you may not get a post with an equal length to yours.

Well, once again, welcome to Sennta Region!
Back to top Go down
Peter&Friends

Peter&Friends

Hello Everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Everyone!   Hello Everyone! EmptyTue Mar 18, 2014 4:17 am

Thank you for the welcome!

Honestly, I admire you for taking over like this and managing to keep up with everything. I've modded before for a Pokemon site and it's hard work, so props to you! Anyway, thank you for answering my question and I'm absolutely fine with waiting until The Pumpkin comes back. And that's totally understandable about not being able to be in two places at once; I'm really only good at handling one thread at a time after all haha.

Also, don't worry about keeping up! ^^ I can't really realistically expect everyone to write long posts (if inspiration strikes me), so as long as the story progresses it's completely fine. The long posts are more for me anyway so I can get to know my character more.

Thank you again! I'll get started on my lab post and I wish you luck in your modding ventures! Once again, I think you're doing a good job of handling everything.
Back to top Go down
Dayashi

Dayashi

Hello Everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Everyone!   Hello Everyone! EmptyTue Mar 18, 2014 4:46 am

I must admit I can ramble on too sometimes, just when something hits me that I need to note or figure out about my character, OR POKEMON! I'm used to writing things for training at RPing, so I'm not afraid of posts that are 1,000 words long, or a solo topic of 10,500 words (I did it twice, I still don't know how). Who knows what might happen if we get that topic, haha Razz
Back to top Go down
Peter&Friends

Peter&Friends

Hello Everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Everyone!   Hello Everyone! EmptyTue Mar 18, 2014 5:06 am

Dayum! Haha I'm excited to roleplay with you! ^^ I saw your training posts and I was seriously impressed.
Back to top Go down
Dayashi

Dayashi

Hello Everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Everyone!   Hello Everyone! EmptyTue Mar 18, 2014 7:22 am

Really? Oh wow, thanks Very Happy I've been writing for about one and a half years by now I think, I think I made a little progress. I kept my first attempt of writing something and sometimes look back at it, laughing at how bad it actually was. Makes me feel better about how I write now though, so yeah ^^. And I can't wait either, I just saw a long post so I'm getting to reading that now (don't mind me, I read about every single topic on this site by now Razz)
Back to top Go down
Peter&Friends

Peter&Friends

Hello Everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Everyone!   Hello Everyone! EmptyTue Mar 18, 2014 4:27 pm

You're welcome! I always have to give credit to people who write a lot and really well. And you definitely made progress if I say so myself haha. When I first started writing in middle school, I was super awful! I'd just write these simple subject-verb sentences and I'd wonder why anyone accepted me into a roleplaying site in the first place >.>

And ooo I hope you thought the post was interesting! Haha I can't even imagine how long our topics are going to be XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hello Everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Everyone!   Hello Everyone! Empty

Back to top Go down

Hello Everyone!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon RPG: Sennta Region :: Welcome :: Introductions and Farewells-
Jump to: