Pokemon RPG: Sennta Region
Welcome to the Sennta Region! Login or Sign-Up to start exploring a new world of pokemon designed especially for you!
Welcome to the Sennta Region! Login or Sign-Up to start exploring a new world of pokemon designed especially for you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to this mystical and strange region where an exciting adventure awaits you!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» WOW! WE'VE MOVED! NEW! COOL!
*peeks in* Why not EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 2:48 am by The Pumpkin

» I'm sorry.
*peeks in* Why not EmptyMon May 26, 2014 2:35 am by Axel

» Death of an RP?
*peeks in* Why not EmptyTue May 20, 2014 4:08 am by Flamelunar

» Axel on the Set
*peeks in* Why not EmptyWed May 07, 2014 2:52 am by Shad Reigns

» Comatose
*peeks in* Why not EmptyTue May 06, 2014 2:20 am by Shad Reigns

» Update My PC Plz
*peeks in* Why not EmptyWed Apr 23, 2014 8:44 pm by DarkEko13

» Yeah well...
*peeks in* Why not EmptyWed Apr 23, 2014 8:16 am by DLeck6211

» Waiting for a reply
*peeks in* Why not EmptyMon Apr 21, 2014 3:23 am by Dkrenovatezz

» A wild (Dark) Suicune appeared!!!
*peeks in* Why not EmptyWed Apr 16, 2014 11:36 pm by DarkSuicune98

Spotlight!
Member of the month, topic of the month, and character of the month will be displayed here on the first of every month. Keep an eye out.
Sennta Forecast
"Hi, I'm the weather man for Sennta and I'm completely irrelevant to the plot. Nobody really cares, but right now during the winter of Sennta we're having cold winds and heavy snow on Mount Univ. Most of the region is chilly, the high being 62 in most areas, and the low being 10. Keep that in mind before sending out your grass type pokemon to play. Ahahahaha! Back to you irrelevant news woman!"
Affiliates
*peeks in* Why not 11vn11w*peeks in* Why not Adbaff_zpsfa518648*peeks in* Why not Emh_af10*peeks in* Why not AdbTweA*peeks in* Why not ElCHl3t*peeks in* Why not Images2
Vote 4 Us
Vote for us at Pokémon RP Topsites: Click here!

*peeks in* Why not

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Nightpool

*peeks in* Why not Empty
PostSubject: *peeks in* Why not   *peeks in* Why not EmptyWed Feb 19, 2014 3:01 pm

Hello everyone.

So yeah, I'm Nightpool, you can also call me Rex or Danny.
All of them work.

I am...an older rper, in my late 20's. Sometimes I'm the oldest person, sometimes not, depends on the board that I join.
I've been text role playing for about 11 years now, dabbling in many different things but I always fall back to Pokemon. I've been on board with Pokemon since Red/Blue came out.
I live on the East Coast of the United States, so sometimes time zones play a part in who I write with.
I am a certified teacher as well as an SAT tutor, so my writing has improved since being hired as such.

Um...I have experience with administration and modding, so this format for the site is very comfortable and recognizable to me.

Other than that....yeah, I think that's good.
Nice to be here, hope to write with some of you soon.
Back to top Go down
Shad Reigns

*peeks in* Why not Empty
PostSubject: Re: *peeks in* Why not   *peeks in* Why not EmptyThu Feb 20, 2014 11:49 am

Welcome to Sennta Region, Nightpool! Eleven years of role-playing is like, wow. Smile What else have you role-played? Have you role-played about pro-wrestling, medieval-themed worlds or a knights and castles world?

I am Reigns (aka Shadow) and I would like to tell you to make yourself comfortable around here and make many friends. We are currently having a member crisis so I would like to encourage you to advertise our website to wherever you can.

Once again, welcome to our website! Role-play on, member!
Back to top Go down
~Ian~

*peeks in* Why not Empty
PostSubject: Re: *peeks in* Why not   *peeks in* Why not EmptyThu Feb 20, 2014 3:14 pm

Hey Man ^_^
How are ya, the names Ian Smile
I am not around much but i will be soon :3
Hope you like it and you seem to have a lot of roleplay experience with all those years of rping O.O
Well have fun
Back to top Go down
The Pumpkin
Admin
The Pumpkin

*peeks in* Why not Empty
PostSubject: Re: *peeks in* Why not   *peeks in* Why not EmptyThu Feb 20, 2014 8:05 pm

WELLLLLLCOMMMEEEEE I'm the head admin I'll probably be up your ass about something soon (just kidding). You seem like a nice person let's keep it that way. Or else. *DUH DUH DUHHHH* I'm being obnoxious but it's only because I'm tired and need sleep. Alright the point is welcome to the site. Read the rules and shit like that.
Back to top Go down
https://oldsennta.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

*peeks in* Why not Empty
PostSubject: Re: *peeks in* Why not   *peeks in* Why not Empty

Back to top Go down

*peeks in* Why not
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon RPG: Sennta Region :: Welcome :: Introductions and Farewells-
Jump to: