Pokemon RPG: Sennta Region
Welcome to the Sennta Region! Login or Sign-Up to start exploring a new world of pokemon designed especially for you!
Welcome to the Sennta Region! Login or Sign-Up to start exploring a new world of pokemon designed especially for you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to this mystical and strange region where an exciting adventure awaits you!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» WOW! WE'VE MOVED! NEW! COOL!
Playing as a Pokemon? EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 2:48 am by The Pumpkin

» I'm sorry.
Playing as a Pokemon? EmptyMon May 26, 2014 2:35 am by Axel

» Death of an RP?
Playing as a Pokemon? EmptyTue May 20, 2014 4:08 am by Flamelunar

» Axel on the Set
Playing as a Pokemon? EmptyWed May 07, 2014 2:52 am by Shad Reigns

» Comatose
Playing as a Pokemon? EmptyTue May 06, 2014 2:20 am by Shad Reigns

» Update My PC Plz
Playing as a Pokemon? EmptyWed Apr 23, 2014 8:44 pm by DarkEko13

» Yeah well...
Playing as a Pokemon? EmptyWed Apr 23, 2014 8:16 am by DLeck6211

» Waiting for a reply
Playing as a Pokemon? EmptyMon Apr 21, 2014 3:23 am by Dkrenovatezz

» A wild (Dark) Suicune appeared!!!
Playing as a Pokemon? EmptyWed Apr 16, 2014 11:36 pm by DarkSuicune98

Spotlight!
Member of the month, topic of the month, and character of the month will be displayed here on the first of every month. Keep an eye out.
Sennta Forecast
"Hi, I'm the weather man for Sennta and I'm completely irrelevant to the plot. Nobody really cares, but right now during the winter of Sennta we're having cold winds and heavy snow on Mount Univ. Most of the region is chilly, the high being 62 in most areas, and the low being 10. Keep that in mind before sending out your grass type pokemon to play. Ahahahaha! Back to you irrelevant news woman!"
Affiliates
Playing as a Pokemon? 11vn11wPlaying as a Pokemon? Adbaff_zpsfa518648Playing as a Pokemon? Emh_af10Playing as a Pokemon? AdbTweAPlaying as a Pokemon? ElCHl3tPlaying as a Pokemon? Images2
Vote 4 Us
Vote for us at Pokémon RP Topsites: Click here!

Playing as a Pokemon?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
RainOnMars

RainOnMars

Playing as a Pokemon? Empty
PostSubject: Playing as a Pokemon?   Playing as a Pokemon? EmptySun Mar 09, 2014 5:59 pm

Hi! I'm Rain, or Mars, or whatever you'd like to call me. I have a pokemon character in mind, but if I play him, will the mods act as his trainer, will he be wild, will I play the trainer, or will I have the option to choose? Also, would there be any changes to the PC, and most importantly, do I need to make a human character before I am allowed to make a pokemon character?

Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Shad Reigns

PostSubject: Re: Playing as a Pokemon?   Playing as a Pokemon? EmptyMon Mar 10, 2014 2:29 am

Welcome to Sennta Region, Rain!

It is not necessary for your Pokémon character to have a Trainer. If you want him to have a Trainer, you may create one yourself but in my opinion that would be pointless because what's the point in making a Pokémon character when creating a Trainer would already give you a Pokémon to role-play as. Playing as a Pokémon here in Sennta Region is like a Mystery Dungeon sort of thing, you would encounter other wild Pokémon for you to conquer and level up. Simply put you are the incredibly skilled wild Pokémon no one in the hood wants to mess with.

No, you do not have to create a human before you play as a Pokémon.

You're welcome.
Back to top Go down
RainOnMars

RainOnMars

PostSubject: Re: Playing as a Pokemon?   Playing as a Pokemon? EmptySun Mar 23, 2014 9:29 pm

Thanks for before! I have another question, several days later granted.  I guess I'm really quite the careful type Embarassed . For my characters, should I make my first post in the labs? Presumably, it's their first day as police dogs, so I'd imagine that they're going to be asked to take down a criminal? Once more, thanks.
Back to top Go down
Shad Reigns

PostSubject: Re: Playing as a Pokemon?   Playing as a Pokemon? EmptyMon Mar 24, 2014 2:47 am

I do not think a professor would also be in charge of the crimes in Sennta Region. Let me suggest we do some sort of a quest thing like someone randomly shouts. Alternatively, if you want to have a "legal" feel to your hounds of justice, I can make an NPC from who Cooper and Soloman would take orders. Which would you prefer? Oh and let me know if you have an idea too. See, we do not have an actual system for cop things like this, feel me?
Back to top Go down
RainOnMars

RainOnMars

PostSubject: Re: Playing as a Pokemon?   Playing as a Pokemon? EmptyMon Mar 24, 2014 6:48 pm

The Game wrote:
I do not think a professor would also be in charge of the crimes in Sennta Region. Let me suggest we do some sort of a quest thing like someone randomly shouts. Alternatively, if you want to have a "legal" feel to your hounds of justice, I can make an NPC from who Cooper and Soloman would take orders. Which would you prefer? Oh and let me know if you have an idea too. See, we do not have an actual system for cop things like this, feel me?

I'm sure that Coop and Soloman would do better under a leader. I would like it if you could make an npc, please. Perhaps the police are similar to rangers? They would probably have the police uniforms.
Back to top Go down
Shad Reigns

PostSubject: Re: Playing as a Pokemon?   Playing as a Pokemon? EmptyTue Mar 25, 2014 2:28 am

To avoid confusion, the NPC would not really have its own Trainer application but it will have the few details you will need such as the looks and personality. Rangers would make more sense since they obviously depend on Pokémon they don't know, let's make the NPC a Ranger.

Anything else I can help you with?

Back to top Go down
RainOnMars

RainOnMars

PostSubject: Re: Playing as a Pokemon?   Playing as a Pokemon? EmptyWed Apr 02, 2014 10:44 pm

One last thing (sorry!)- where do you want me to post my NPC's?
Back to top Go down
Shad Reigns

PostSubject: Re: Playing as a Pokemon?   Playing as a Pokemon? EmptyFri Apr 04, 2014 7:04 am

I'll make the NPCs. We don't need a separate place to post them; I'll just include them in my posts. Don't be confused, your NPCs will function just like how an NPC Pokémon Trainer would if you were a Pokémon Trainer.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Playing as a Pokemon?   Playing as a Pokemon? Empty

Back to top Go down

Playing as a Pokemon?
Page 1 of 1