Pokemon RPG: Sennta Region
Welcome to the Sennta Region! Login or Sign-Up to start exploring a new world of pokemon designed especially for you!
Welcome to the Sennta Region! Login or Sign-Up to start exploring a new world of pokemon designed especially for you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to this mystical and strange region where an exciting adventure awaits you!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» WOW! WE'VE MOVED! NEW! COOL!
-Jumps through the open window- Yo! EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 2:48 am by The Pumpkin

» I'm sorry.
-Jumps through the open window- Yo! EmptyMon May 26, 2014 2:35 am by Axel

» Death of an RP?
-Jumps through the open window- Yo! EmptyTue May 20, 2014 4:08 am by Flamelunar

» Axel on the Set
-Jumps through the open window- Yo! EmptyWed May 07, 2014 2:52 am by Shad Reigns

» Comatose
-Jumps through the open window- Yo! EmptyTue May 06, 2014 2:20 am by Shad Reigns

» Update My PC Plz
-Jumps through the open window- Yo! EmptyWed Apr 23, 2014 8:44 pm by DarkEko13

» Yeah well...
-Jumps through the open window- Yo! EmptyWed Apr 23, 2014 8:16 am by DLeck6211

» Waiting for a reply
-Jumps through the open window- Yo! EmptyMon Apr 21, 2014 3:23 am by Dkrenovatezz

» A wild (Dark) Suicune appeared!!!
-Jumps through the open window- Yo! EmptyWed Apr 16, 2014 11:36 pm by DarkSuicune98

Spotlight!
Member of the month, topic of the month, and character of the month will be displayed here on the first of every month. Keep an eye out.
Sennta Forecast
"Hi, I'm the weather man for Sennta and I'm completely irrelevant to the plot. Nobody really cares, but right now during the winter of Sennta we're having cold winds and heavy snow on Mount Univ. Most of the region is chilly, the high being 62 in most areas, and the low being 10. Keep that in mind before sending out your grass type pokemon to play. Ahahahaha! Back to you irrelevant news woman!"
Affiliates
-Jumps through the open window- Yo! 11vn11w-Jumps through the open window- Yo! Adbaff_zpsfa518648-Jumps through the open window- Yo! Emh_af10-Jumps through the open window- Yo! AdbTweA-Jumps through the open window- Yo! ElCHl3t-Jumps through the open window- Yo! Images2
Vote 4 Us
Vote for us at Pokémon RP Topsites: Click here!

-Jumps through the open window- Yo!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Trinity Zoraida

Trinity Zoraida

-Jumps through the open window- Yo! Empty
PostSubject: -Jumps through the open window- Yo!   -Jumps through the open window- Yo! EmptyThu Mar 27, 2014 7:52 pm

Yo! The window was open and I suddenly felt the need to make an entrance :PAnyways, hey everyone! So, here I am, introducing myself. I've been roleplaying for five to six years or so with a hiatus of one year. I've just recently continued my rp career; recent as in last month :3 I am filled with slight embarrassment revealing that out of all those years roleplaying, I have never participated in Pokemon one! ^^; I typically took part in original rp's or other anime based ones. -bows politely- Anyways, I look forward to rp'ing with you all soon!
Back to top Go down
DLeck6211

DLeck6211

PostSubject: Re: -Jumps through the open window- Yo!   -Jumps through the open window- Yo! EmptyThu Mar 27, 2014 7:55 pm

Welcome to the forum! Don't be embarrassed, until I joined I didn't do a Pokemon RP in about 3-4 years.

Also, we all use the door, which was right next to the window you jumped through.
Back to top Go down
Trinity Zoraida

Trinity Zoraida

PostSubject: Re: -Jumps through the open window- Yo!   -Jumps through the open window- Yo! EmptyThu Mar 27, 2014 8:08 pm

Haha, I know. I had a tough decision: Go through the door and be classy and normal, or go through the window and leave an impression. I think it's quite clear what I chose x) and thank you!
Back to top Go down
DLeck6211

DLeck6211

PostSubject: Re: -Jumps through the open window- Yo!   -Jumps through the open window- Yo! EmptyThu Mar 27, 2014 10:07 pm

Also, pardon the emptiness, the three moderators who are active live on different ends of the world.

You are however welcome to still post your character sign up.
Back to top Go down
Trinity Zoraida

Trinity Zoraida

PostSubject: Re: -Jumps through the open window- Yo!   -Jumps through the open window- Yo! EmptyThu Mar 27, 2014 10:14 pm

I see. Whelp, I already posted it so yeah Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: -Jumps through the open window- Yo!   -Jumps through the open window- Yo! Empty

Back to top Go down

-Jumps through the open window- Yo!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon RPG: Sennta Region :: Welcome :: Introductions and Farewells-
Jump to: