Pokemon RPG: Sennta Region
Welcome to the Sennta Region! Login or Sign-Up to start exploring a new world of pokemon designed especially for you!
Welcome to the Sennta Region! Login or Sign-Up to start exploring a new world of pokemon designed especially for you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to this mystical and strange region where an exciting adventure awaits you!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» WOW! WE'VE MOVED! NEW! COOL!
Wishing to help out~ EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 2:48 am by The Pumpkin

» I'm sorry.
Wishing to help out~ EmptyMon May 26, 2014 2:35 am by Axel

» Death of an RP?
Wishing to help out~ EmptyTue May 20, 2014 4:08 am by Flamelunar

» Axel on the Set
Wishing to help out~ EmptyWed May 07, 2014 2:52 am by Shad Reigns

» Comatose
Wishing to help out~ EmptyTue May 06, 2014 2:20 am by Shad Reigns

» Update My PC Plz
Wishing to help out~ EmptyWed Apr 23, 2014 8:44 pm by DarkEko13

» Yeah well...
Wishing to help out~ EmptyWed Apr 23, 2014 8:16 am by DLeck6211

» Waiting for a reply
Wishing to help out~ EmptyMon Apr 21, 2014 3:23 am by Dkrenovatezz

» A wild (Dark) Suicune appeared!!!
Wishing to help out~ EmptyWed Apr 16, 2014 11:36 pm by DarkSuicune98

Spotlight!
Member of the month, topic of the month, and character of the month will be displayed here on the first of every month. Keep an eye out.
Sennta Forecast
"Hi, I'm the weather man for Sennta and I'm completely irrelevant to the plot. Nobody really cares, but right now during the winter of Sennta we're having cold winds and heavy snow on Mount Univ. Most of the region is chilly, the high being 62 in most areas, and the low being 10. Keep that in mind before sending out your grass type pokemon to play. Ahahahaha! Back to you irrelevant news woman!"
Affiliates
Wishing to help out~ 11vn11wWishing to help out~ Adbaff_zpsfa518648Wishing to help out~ Emh_af10Wishing to help out~ AdbTweAWishing to help out~ ElCHl3tWishing to help out~ Images2
Vote 4 Us
Vote for us at Pokémon RP Topsites: Click here!

Wishing to help out~

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Flamelunar

Flamelunar

Wishing to help out~ Empty
PostSubject: Wishing to help out~   Wishing to help out~ EmptyMon Mar 17, 2014 5:29 am

Personal information:

- How old are you? When is your birthday?
13. November 17, 2000
- What country do you live in? What is your timezone?
India. UTC+5:30

Pokemon RPG: Sennta Region information:

- Your username?
Flamelunar
- Your alternate accounts? (if you don't have any, skip)
- Why do you want to be a moderator?
While many members have been promoted to moderator rank, this site has fallen into inactivity. I wish to become a moderator and help to bring this site into activity again.
- How active are you on PR:SR?
Uhm, on holidays, I can get 3 hours a day, but on week days, about an hour. Maybe more, if I'm lucky.
- Define what it means to you to be a good moderator.
Someone who would guide new members, help existing members and work unselfishly for the good of the site.
- What do you think of current moderators as a whole?
There is currently only a single active moderator, who I have a very high opinion of.
- What qualities do you possess that would make you a good moderator?
I feel others might know me better than I know myself. Er, I have a fair sense of judgement, patience. I'm working towards improving my role-playing skills.
- How well do you know the forum rules? How well do you know the section rules?
I usually read all the rules before posting anywhere.
- What section do you want to be a moderator of? (You may list more than one, but listing many will not help your chances)
Role-playing, and I can chip in towards the shops.
- What else do you wish to put into your application that does not fall under the above questions but you feel can help your chances?
...I love animals...?

Sample moderator question:

- A friend of yours approaches you in private messages to let you know that he has been posting on Sennta while banned with his [insert username] account, but will not do it anymore because he doesn't want to get in trouble. What is your reaction as a moderator?
While what he/she has done may not be right, everyone deserves a second chance. Higher ups shall have to be informed. I shall try and get his/her account unbanned after fully understanding his/her offences, while warning the offender to not do it again.
Back to top Go down
Shad Reigns

Wishing to help out~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wishing to help out~   Wishing to help out~ EmptyMon Mar 17, 2014 5:41 am

This topic will now be locked.
Back to top Go down

Wishing to help out~
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon RPG: Sennta Region :: Welcome :: Apply for Staff-
Jump to: